Our health insurance company is temporarily modifying the health plan
to cover the expenses of specific fees related to the COVID-19 testing. Click here Updated Information (03/27/20)
The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act) requires certain employers to provide
their employees with paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave for specified reasons
related to COVID-19. These provisions will apply from April 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020. Click here for more Information
Quick Tip: Do not enter your email & password on the first screen until you first create your personal password by choosing "Change Password". For this you will need a temporary password obtained from the HR Department or Treasurers Office
see Detailed Instructions down below
If you would like to PRINT your check stubs,
please CLICK HERE to open in new window.
Check Stub Instructions:
How to first create a personal password:
(1) For your first visit you will need to create a personal password.
(2) You will need a temporary password given to you by the HR Department or Treasurers Office.
(3) Click on the Change Password option.
(Do not enter your email & password on the first screen until you first create your personal password by choosing "Change Password".)
(4) On the change password screen enter your email address, old (temporary) password and then enter the new password you want to use in each of the two lower boxes.
(Passwords must be 6-10 characters in length.)
(5) Click Submit.
(6) If you are successful you should see "Your Password was successfully changed".
How to Login and retrieve Check Stubs:
(Note: You must first create a personal password from your temporary password using the steps above.)
(1) If needed, click RESTART to return to the first screen.
(2) Enter your Email Address and personal password in the boxes and click Login.
(3) You should see your check stubs listed.
(4) Click on a check number to see that check stub
(5) You may click <<Back button to return to the check stub list.
(6) To print the Check List or a Check Stub scroll down in the check stub window and click the printer icon.
Or in some browsers you can right-click in the check stub window and select "print".
(7) To log-off please click the Logout button.
If you need assistance, or have any questions, please call the
HR Dept (903-683-5367) or Treasurer's Office (903-683-4935).
What are the Advantages of your online check stubs?
(1) You can view and print your pay stubs at work or at home.
(2) You will be able to view your net take home pay before it shows up in your bank account.
(3) You will be able to view your current available vacation, sick, comp, and personal time.
(4) If you’re applying for a mortgage or any other type of loan, you will be able to print any required number of previous pay stubs required at your convenience.
(5) Best of all you’ll never have to worry about losing or misplacing it.
(currently you can only access check stubs online for the previous 12 months)